Saturday, February 23, 2013

Artful Picture Frame

I love this project.  $1 frame, it  was 75% off at my local Nifty Thrifty (second-hand store).  I think these will be easy to find, no glass just an old frame.  Small screw-in eyelits from Wal-mart $1.98 for a whole set.  $1.00 wire in the bead section again at Wal-mart, I used blue.  You probably have something around the house as far as wire.  And tiny clothes pins from Wal-mart which were $2 (we don't have a craft store in my town). Farm windows with hemp yard look really cool too.  The pictures are old and new.  I went to Wal-mart to scan them.  Turned them all black and white and ordered them in wallet sizes.  You get two for about 50 cents a print.  So you can make one and save the other pic or make two and give one away.  I colored the front of the pins silver with a metallic marker.  But you can also paint clothes pins, more about that to come

No comments:

Post a Comment